As a mobile developer, what do you expect from your application development?
- Lot of options for beautiful design.
- Butter smooth animations.
- Great Performance.
- Also you would like to target as many platforms as possible from your single code base.
- Prototyping features in less time.
If you are looking for an SDK that can do all these, Flutter is the best option.
Following are some of the features of Flutter.
- Flutter is developed by Google.
- Free and Open Source.
- Flutter is happy to work with your existing code in Java, Swift, ObjC etc.
- Flutter makes single code base possible for both IOS and Android applications.
- Flutter helps build high-quality native interfaces to Android and IOS.
- With Flutter, time required for Application Development is relatively less, at the same time not compromising on performance or design.
- Hot Reload makes your Application Development fast than ever.
- Flutter has built-in Material Design (for Android) and Cupertino (for iOS).
- Flutter is a reactive framework like React from Facebook.
You can develop Flutter application using any of the following IDEs.
- Android Studio
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Visual Studio Code
Flutter uses Dart programming language for developing applications. To learn Dart follow Dart Tutorial.
Flutter adopts the physics and behavior of applications corresponding to the target platform. Scroll behavior, navigation, icons, fonts are some of those that Flutter shows differently on different platforms like Android and IOS.
Flutter for Beginners
You can start right away to deliver fast and modern native apps.
Flutter for Existing Mobile Application Developers
You can integrate Flutter with your existing code.
In this Flutter Tutorial, following articles takes you through the installation of Flutter in you machine, basic and advanced concepts of Flutter.
- Flutter Installation in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Installation in Windows
- Installation in Mac
- Flutter – Text
- Flutter – TextField
- Flutter – FlatButton
- Flutter – RaisedButton
- Flutter – Image
- Flutter – SnackBar
- Flutter – Switch
- Flutter – Tooltip
- Flutter – ToggleButtons
- Flutter – Table
- Flutter – DataTable
- Flutter – SelectableText
- Flutter – Icon
- Flutter – IconButton
- Flutter – ListView
- Flutter – Opacity
- Flutter – Radio buttons
- Flutter – TabBar & TabBarView
- Flutter – CircularProgressIndicator
- Flutter Animation Basic Example
- Flutter – Tween Animation
- Flutter – Animate Color of Widget
- Flutter AnimatedIcon
- Flutter AnimatedList
- Flutter AnimatedSwitcher
Common Issues [Solved]
Flutter Other Tutorials
To visit official Flutter page, go to [https://flutter.dev/].
This Flutter Tutorial walked you through the introduction to Flutter, how to get started with Flutter Application Development, then basics and advanced tutorials in Flutter development, with well detailed examples and complete code.